Saturday, April 04, 2009

Community Photo Challenge-Spring

bannerpompoms

This Week's Photo challenge is Spring....or the first sign of Spring. Here in NY we are just starting to see some flowers popping up through the ground. So lets see what Spring looks like by you. When posting your image, tell us where the photo was taken (include state &/or country) & when. You can use a file photo, but remember to give us a location & date.
Challenge starts today & ends April 9 @ 9PM EST
All are welcome to join in.


Spring in NY 4/15/07 (filefoto)



Tulips

4 comments:

Eaglesbrother said...

Nice photo there ...lol..love the blankness of it..I will return to see it soon...just like spring..."I shall Return".

Bob

Eaglesbrother said...

very nice photograph of Tulips..glad you found the glitch that would not allow the picture to appear.

Bob

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hi Marie, You are so good, your eye is amazing.. I would not even have thought to do this angle..I really like it! I would have focused only on the blooms..I have so much to learn! :)

Emma Rose said...

Your picture is beautiful. I hope to learn to take really good photos someday. If you are born with it I'm out of luck!