Saturday, November 17, 2007

Round Robin Challenge

Click on image to see it larger on my AOL BLOG.

Montauk Point Lighthouse
Nov.11, 2007

RR Challenge: "Offer Three and Shoot One"

Greetings Robins! Time for your next photo challenge. Put on your creative caps as it's an open challenge. Post three future challenge topics with your entry and then pick one of your topics to photograph for your challenge entry. "Offer three and shoot one," your choice!

1. Anything in 3's, must be the same theme & presented in 3 images.

2. Photograph of your hometown, home state, country. Something beautiful that you love about where you live.

3. B & W landscape, you can use different techniques, use Photoshop filters....anything you want but has to be in B & W

5 comments:

Carly said...

Hi Marie

Oh my goodness, I just adore lighthouses. They are so cheerful and restful. Excellent ideas, I especially like the 3's. Your respresntation here it excellent, and inspiring.

Always, Carly

Steven said...

I love the idea of anything in 3s! So many possibilities there. Great lighthouses!

Thanks for the comment on my photo. I can be my own worst critic. Thank you :-)

MyMaracas said...

Beautiful shots of the lighthouse!

I like the idea of the black and white landscapes, a la Ansel Adams. That'll be a neat one to do.

:-)
Vicki

Karen Funk Blocher said...

I love the first and third ideas, and your execution with the lighthouses. The second idea is similar to the first RRPC ever, but since there were only two participants back then, it shouldn't be a problem. Thanks for these - I look forward to doing them!

Becky said...

Nice! I love lighthouses. Cool idea for the challenge too.